10 Ways to Generate Leads
One of my goals this year for my community is to help you go all-in on your vision of becoming a high-ticket coach. As I continue to work with heart-centered coaches like you, I know one of your most significant pain points is generating consistent leads in a way that feels aligned (without feeling salesy and pushy).
I’ve put together a cheat sheet to simplify your lead generation system and reduce your overwhelm when thinking about lead generation.
I want you to see the abundance you already have available.
Regardless of where you’re at in business, you will be able to access at least 2 of these lead generation strategies, which is PLENTY.
- Send a lead generation email to your email list
- If you have a webinar or challenge coming up, create a Call To Action at the end to book a call with you
- Smile and dial – which means you can call someone that you think may be a good fit for your program
- Book a call from your Thank You or Confirmation Page
- Connect in the comments of your Facebook Group to book a call
- Private message someone from your Facebook Group to book a call
- Send a text message with a scheduling link to book a call
- Create a follow-up system where if there is someone you haven’t reached out to lately, you have a system in place to connect with them
- If you have a sales team, create a “Call Blitz” where you have your team do a follow-up campaign
- Offer your existing clients into an upsell for a Next Level Opportunity
These are just a few simple ways to generate leads to fill up your programs with ideal clients who can’t wait to work with you.
And while I do believe in advanced marketing strategies, I also think it’s good to come back to what’s tried and true. Which is something I call my 3 Step Million Dollar Strategy. If you’d like to learn more about that strategy, head over to my Million Dollar Strategy post, where I’ll share the exact method of hitting you next big revenue goal.
If you like this tip and you want to hear more, join us in our Facebook Group:
Hi, I am Amy Yamada.
a Business Coach, Entrepreneur and Author of my signature "Create, Connect, Offer" system
When you market yourself and your business in an authentic and loving way, you attract authentic and loving clients. When you have a sales conversation that is inspiring, heart-centered, and dedicated to making a difference, your BEST clients will be thrilled to work with you!
My team and I are dedicated to helping you build a deep connection with yourself, your vision, and your audience so you can make a big difference for your ideal clients and create the income you desire! Over the last six years, I have coached hundreds of entrepreneurs and spoken in front of thousands of them on how to create unique marketing messaging, write e-mail copy that personally connects and converts, and have heart-centered sales conversations with the RIGHT clients.
Once you learn these skills, you can build ANY level of business you’d like.
Follow me on FACEBOOK.
Work With amy